Thursday, November 23, 2006

Nair to make Beatles-Rishikesh Doc

There is an interesting forum at India Mike's "Nair to make Beatles-Rishikesh Documentary" with photos of the Beatles, when the Liverpool Lads took their trip to India for rebirth, or to study mediation. The forum can be found
here Please remember that the photo's are copyrighted. The forum mostly discusses the documentary that he is going to be made or is in the making.

The one remark that I really liked is that the Beatles wrote 48 songs in 3 weeks. You know that their brain cells were really flying into over time.

I can believe it after taking my first Vipassana 10 day course

All photo's were taken by Paul Saltzam who has a Beatles in India book for sale. Where you can registration to buy a copy of his book.

There are also photos by all four lads as well.The main photo gallery is located here

This was my comment in the forum:

"My First Concert

Namaste,
luckily I was able to see the Beatles in their first US appearance, right after the Ed Sullivan show (am I dating myself) never saw so many jellybeans airborne at one time in my life Great 20 minute show, but all the girls screaming made hearing hard. My first concert, no less. When out the next day and bought a Beatle wig Those were the days, so young and innocence. Would loved to gone to India at that time. oh, the daydreams. Would love to see the documentary when it comes out.
peace, gregor"
__________________
To conclude with the ever inspiring words of the Buddha:
"If the roots remain untouched and firm in the ground,
a felled tree still puts forth new shoots.

If the underlying habit of craving and aversion is not
uprooted, suffering arises anew over and over again."


My Favorite photo is of

John Lennon (of course)

And then there is this great one of Paul

Paul

The book sounds great but the price is a little steep for me, but photo prices range from a 30"x40" Signed & Numbered for $2,000 USD to a 5"x7" Titled for $15USD which even I could afford. Sound Temp tempting so if any one wants to send me a present. contact me at: gregornot@riseup.net All sizes accepted thanks in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home