Friday, September 15, 2006

My Passport finally arrived! I am so happy, my passport which I ordered on May 6th and paid for 5 day delivery. Only took 4 months and 9 days. I have ordered some items on eBay and my computer put the wrong address (transposed two numbers) and I have been very worried as one of the items is the camera, that I am taking on the trip. Which i purchased so I could spice up the blog with some photos and for a personal record of my trip. I will also have a photo bucket account to dump photos into for hometown crew to view


So I am a happy camper, even thought the weather in Salt Lake has taken a dive and it is cold outside. I spent the last 14 years living in places where I did not have to wear socks, even thought I have at least 10 pairs.

I really had doubts that the government would let me go out of the country due to my social justice activities ranging from stopping nuclear tests at the Nevada Test Site, bring arrested :the first) at Yucca Mountain, plus other nefariious activities done in the name of Social Justice Including the protection on the Western Shoshone Native American Tribe rights, given under the Treaty of Ruby Valley of 1863 and other social justice acts for Native American's and Americans. But that was then and this is now make plans involving India and Nepal. I can finally make a time line of activities that I want to do in other countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home