Sunday, September 10, 2006

Well I am back from my Doctor's appointment in Palo Alto, Ca. The endscope ( is an device with a light attached, used to look at inside a body cavity or organ) I had internally bleeding from the 6th till yesterday the 9th, am fine now. Loaded the car with things from my storage and off we went, all was fine, until we almost got ran off the road on Donner's Pass. They had orange and white barrels blocking the out side lane. A run away truck (?) came flashing it's light's and blowing it's horn. I ducked in between the barrels, tearing off both side view mirrors and slight damage to the side panels. But all and all we made it back safe. Tomorrow is big decision day, to go back for my MIR or put it off for a while. I next see my doctor on Oct 24 0r 25, so I have time and should spend it with my son, but I will see when I call Dr.

Monday I have to call insurance company about his lost cell phone (which he lost or left in a motel room, but housekeeping couldn't find it) but the good news is that he had insurance, so it is only $50 to replace it. He got it June 21st and only took less than three months to lose it, but I think he lost it when we got out of the car, after the accodent

Got up today and the bookmarks on the house computer disappeared. so I am trying to remember all the sities I bookmarked, i think I got all of them except for a 100 or so :) what happened. to the world where we wrote everthing down, which required no loading time. Ahh the world of time saving devices, which use all the extra time we saved and more. I guess for me it was that pen and pencils did not have spell check :)
till I type again, gregor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home