Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tickets Arrive. What more can I say, if thats not good news, I don't know what is good news. Also got news that one of the cashier's check that was off by $800. So after tomorrow's visit to the bank, all will be paid for and just Marley Sage's passport and out India Visa's.

Starting to feel good about everthing, Trip wise.

Marley Sage got his Sony video Handycam video Hi8 / Digitial 8 and is buzy studying the instructions, so we can also keep a video record with Night Shot Plus. Hope he enjoys the camera, we also got a 16 hour digital recorder for background sound in addition to what is taken on the video and my Sony Digital EOS XT should come back with some go photo memories.

But as a friend said today, don't spend your vacation filming, experience everything at once. I plan on coming back soon but don't know when, I will return some time after Marley Sage will be back.

Now it's time to get Luggage, carry empty bags there and bring full ones back. I was in a store and saw luggage that had a built in scale, so you did not overload your bags :)

Mostly will get family and friends gifts and maybe so things for eBay sells, if we really like some good cheap items, that Marley can learn to operate a eBay store. Don't want to make a lot of money, but would be nice to help him learn about import / export business to help with college costs.

Just a quick note tonight, sleep well and tomorrow I will start my Hindu software language prigram so I can ask basic questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home