Monday, December 25, 2006

Unfortunately Blogger is still not letting me upload photos today. Try this link to see my teacher:
http://www.events.dhamma.org/images/SN_Goenka0033-21.jpg

Thank you S.N. Goenka for teaching Vipassana mediation, it has help with the roller coaster of a life that I lead. Will be flying into Delhi on India January 3rd with my son. to meet tour guide two days before actual tour begins, so will staying at a local hotel then. Tour info here But I will not be able to see you at that time, Goenkaji.

Next fall, I plan an extended visit of Northern India and the Buddha's Trail, with a quick dash to Nepal to see Gotma's birthplace. It is gracious that the Nepalese government does not require a visa for a 72 hour visit.

Much metta and may your dreams continue to be realized.

Gregor Gable, Vipassana Mediator. I am going to Ardh Kumbh Mela:
Allahabad, India January, 2007, where I plan on passing out 2,000 postcards with words "It lasts a lifetime
http://www.dhamma.org/" and I plan on sitting and serving during the route. Sure that I will make it to Dhamma Giri on that visit.

Be Happy and metta, gregor

2 Comments:

At Monday, 25 December, 2006, Blogger Mark.T said...

Are you flying into Mumbai or Delhi?

 
At Tuesday, 26 December, 2006, Blogger Gregornot said...

Mark, We are flying into Delhi to meet our tour guide two days before out tour begins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home