Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back less than one day no photos, camera went belly up first day first photo compact flash error tried two new ons and one that I had used for 3 years no luck

Check back as folks on tour said they will send photos. My son has video that we have to clean up before posting.

At Allahabad, India on the Jan 19th 200 million people bathed at the rivers

Back with more news soon as I get get Internet back up and running. Friend I was sharing connection with moved out and have to solve this connection problem, instead of traveling to the public library.

More news to follow, had a great time to short.

They (Delhi) closed school for kids caused it dipped into 50 degrees Fahrenheit, I did not want kids to suffer, it did go down to 30's at night.

Type at you soon, gregor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home